Humanity Rising VOICES
Welcome to our Humanity Rising VOICES Podcast Series!
Humanity Rising VOICES podcasts feature student, business and other community leaders who are changing the world.
We are passionate about helping you find your service passion, build leadership skills and most importantly, inspiring you to take action!
Humanity Rising VOICES are a series of live and interactive podcasts broadcast via Zoom. Each episode includes a Q&A session where you’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with the presenters. At the end of the episode, you’ll be invited to participate in a call-to-action which makes you eligible for service scholarships and other awards.
You don’t have to be a student to participate in our Humanity Rising VOICES. Everyone is invited to join us for a lively and inspiring conversation!
Please register below to participate in the live session. If you aren’t able to join us for the live session, you can listen to a replay below.
Humanity Rising VOICES hosted by Steve Sarowitz, Saturdays at 11:00am (CT), moderated by Anisha Bandhakavi (Watch our social media for scheduled dates and to register.)
Steve Sarowitz, Founder, Paylocity and CEO, Blue Marble Payroll, Billionaire Philanthropist and World Peace Advocate
Humanity Rising VOICES with Kirk Smalley, dates will be announced in our social media and e-newsletter!
Kirk Smalley lost his 11-year old son to suicide from being bullied.
Join Kirk as he shares his moving story and empowers young people to end bullying!
If you are interested in bringing a virtual assembly to your school, please contact email@example.com.
Humanity Rising VOICES “What Cause Inspires You?” hosted by Alisha Gupta, weekly on Wednesdays at 7pm (CT):
Alisha Gupta, Founder and CEO, Needed but Forgotten, Humanity Rising Ambassador, Entrepreneur and Social Justice Activist
Join Humanity Rising Ambassador Alisha Gupta as she interviews students who are changing the world. Be inspired by their stories, and learn how you can help further their causes, or find your own service passion and make a difference!
If you would like to be a featured presenter, you can apply here.
Check out our past podcasts
- Natalie Salvatierra - Solely Sunshine - Student FeatureSolelySunshine.com Overcoming anxiety is hard, but it can be a little easier with encouraging words. OCD is a condition very close to my heart. A few months ago, I posted on my Instagram about OCD and asked if people would be willing to send me a letter of encouragement… Read more »Published: July 31, 2020 - 7:12 pm
- Paul Schmitz - Shower Up Nashville - Professional Perspectiveshttps://www.showerup.org/ Paul and his wife, Rhonda, launched ShowerUp in the fall of 2016. When we first thought about a mobile shower unit for the homeless, we wondered if it was even possible. Our family has spent years working with the homeless (first in Wichita, KS and then in Nashville)… Read more »Published: July 31, 2020 - 6:28 pm
- Anushka Noori - Gentle Generations - Student FeatureAnushka Noori is the Founder and President of Gentle Generations, a nonprofit organization fostering a connection between older and younger generations through creative and compassionate personal engagement programs. She was inspired to embark on her mission to bring smiles to seniors by the many years spent caring for her own… Read more »Published: July 24, 2020 - 11:27 pm
- Mita Prakash - Empowering Women - Professional PerspectivesMita Prakash is a Lawyer, Spiritual Empathy Life Coach, Certified Yoga Teacher, Activist, and Model. Mita is the Founder and CEO of Empower Empaths Now whose mission is to empower emotionally traumatized empathic women to awaken to their inner power of loving themselves and leading their lives with courage. Through… Read more »Published: July 24, 2020 - 10:57 pm
- Donna Hughes - Launch Negotiation - Professional PerspectivesLaunchNegotiation.com Founded by award-winning negotiator Donna Hughes, Launch Negotiation delivers workshops across Europe and North America that engage, educate and empower you to harness your innate negotiation potential and drive business profitability and performance. HumanityRising.org --- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humanity-rising-voices/support Read more »Published: July 17, 2020 - 1:59 am
- Crystal Chan - Space 4 Us - Student Featurehttps://www.space4usproject.org/ firstname.lastname@example.org Crystal Chan is an 18-year-old activist and writer who is passionate about advocating for social equity and leveling the playing field for underprivileged youth and families. Crystal is the Founder and Executive Director of SPACE 4 US, a community organization that empowers underserved students to explore and pursue… Read more »Published: July 15, 2020 - 9:28 pm
- Kajal & Kanchan - Empowerment Through DanceKajal and Kanchan are both graduates and instructors of Aerodance Academy and have used their dance training to fundraise thousands of dollars for causes such as the Black Lives Matter movement and COVID-19 rehabilitation. Kajal graduated from UC Davis and was awarded the Outstanding Senior Award for her academic, professional,… Read more »Published: July 10, 2020 - 9:23 pm
- Ishan Goyal - Essentials 4 Homeless - Student Featurehttps://essentials4homeless.org/ Email: Ishangoyal100@gmail.com Ishan is the Founder and President of Essentials4Homeless, an international student-run not-for-profit organization that works to provide access to toiletry items for everyone. As a Humanity Rising Ambassador, he is deeply passionate and hopeful about the power of people, especially youth, coming together to make unheard-of… Read more »Published: July 3, 2020 - 7:59 pm
- Rahul Kumar - Using Technology to Save Lives - Student FeatureEpisode 6: Rahul Kumar on #rWhatCauseInspiresYou podcast series! Alisha Gupta will be live with the both of them on Wednesday, June 24th at 7PM CST. Rahul Kumar is the founder of ShareandChange.org, a non-profit that uses mobile technology to promote blood donations. He enjoys learning about integrating the healthcare and… Read more »Published: June 24, 2020 - 8:16 pm
- Smitty & David - Racial UnityDavid McCullough founded a nonprofit that takes the model of a foreign exchange program and applies it to towns with different demographics across the United States—“study abroad in your own country,” he likes to say. It’s called The American Exchange Project, and David now serves as its Executive Director. He hopes the program will… Read more »Published: June 19, 2020 - 6:10 pm