Humanity Rising VOICES
Welcome to our Humanity Rising VOICES Podcast Series!
Humanity Rising VOICES podcasts feature student, business and other community leaders who are changing the world.
We are passionate about helping you find your service passion, build leadership skills and most importantly, inspiring you to take action!
Humanity Rising VOICES are a series of live and interactive podcasts broadcast via Zoom. Each episode includes a Q&A session where you’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with the presenters. At the end of the episode, you’ll be invited to participate in a call-to-action which makes you eligible for service scholarships and other awards.
You don’t have to be a student to participate in our Humanity Rising VOICES. Everyone is invited to join us for a lively and inspiring conversation!
Please register below to participate in the live session. If you aren’t able to join us for the live session, you can listen to a replay below.
Humanity Rising VOICES hosted by Steve Sarowitz, Saturdays at 11:00am (CT), moderated by Anisha Bandhakavi (Watch our social media for scheduled dates and to register.)
Steve Sarowitz, Founder, Paylocity and CEO, Blue Marble Payroll, Billionaire Philanthropist and World Peace Advocate
Humanity Rising VOICES with Kirk Smalley, dates will be announced in our social media and e-newsletter!
Kirk Smalley lost his 11-year old son to suicide from being bullied.
Join Kirk as he shares his moving story and empowers young people to end bullying!
If you are interested in bringing a virtual assembly to your school, please contact email@example.com.
Humanity Rising VOICES “What Cause Inspires You?” hosted by Alisha Gupta, weekly on Wednesdays at 7pm (CT):
Alisha Gupta, Founder and CEO, Needed but Forgotten, Humanity Rising Ambassador, Entrepreneur and Social Justice Activist
Join Humanity Rising Ambassador Alisha Gupta as she interviews students who are changing the world. Be inspired by their stories, and learn how you can help further their causes, or find your own service passion and make a difference!
If you would like to be a featured presenter, you can apply here.
Check out our past podcasts
- Devin Moore - What Cause Inspires You? - CyberbullyingPetition Link: https://www.change.org/p/ny-state-sen... Devin is a 16-year-old sophomore in high school with plans to make impactful changes in this world. He is the founder of #RaceToSpeakUp, an anti-bullying organization and was inspired to create the #RaceToSpeakUp organization after being racially cyberbullied in middle school. --- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humanity-rising-voices/support Read more »Published: May 28, 2020 - 12:03 am
- David Cherry - All-Stars Project, ChicagoFor more than 25 years, David Cherry, a highly skilled and dedicated community organizer and activist, helped diverse communities develop around issues of democracy, social justice and inclusion. Today, David is City Leader of the ASP of Chicago and a member of the Senior Leadership Team of the All Stars… Read more »Published: May 10, 2020 - 12:54 am
- Alisha Gupta - What Cause Inspires You? - CyberbullyingEntrepreneur and social justice activist, Alisha Gupta, will be starting off the podcast on May 6th with an episode called “Behind the Screen: The Harms of Cyber Bullying.” Alisha Gupta is the CEO of her expanding non-profit, Needed but Forgotten, that donates suitcases to foster children, as well as partners… Read more »Published: May 7, 2020 - 8:00 pm
- Panache Desai - YOU ARE ENOUGHA short message from Panache: As a young kid, my grandmother, or “Ba” as I called her, was a very important part of my life. She was a gentle woman, and the heart of that gentleness, and her home, was her meditation room. While other kids in London’s East End… Read more »Published: May 5, 2020 - 10:01 am
- Dr. Therese Rowley - IntuitionTOPIC: Using Intuition to Find Your Path & Purpose"Even at a young age, I knew I was an old soul. Born with the gift of high sensitivity, I could only navigate the unchartered territory of my extra perceptions by finding a Higher Compass – One that I learned lives within… Read more »Published: May 5, 2020 - 9:58 am
- Kirk Smalley - BullyingKirk was featured in the film "Bully" after losing his 11-year old son to suicide from bullying. Kirk has shared his moving story with over 1.5 million students across the globe, empowering students to help put an end to bullying.Be inspired as Kirk shares his passion of creating a world… Read more »Published: May 5, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Dr. Sundeep Randhawa - AnxietyBe inspired as Dr. Randhawa shows how we can help to make our schools and communities safer and open to one another. We'll learn about different ways to stop bullying, including effective ways to address bullies and the steps you can take to practice compassion and understanding during adverse situations.… Read more »Published: May 5, 2020 - 9:52 am