Humanity Rising VOICES
Welcome to our Humanity Rising VOICES Podcast Series!
Humanity Rising VOICES podcasts feature student, business and other community leaders who are changing the world.
We are passionate about helping you find your service passion, build leadership skills and most importantly, inspiring you to take action!
Humanity Rising VOICES are a series of live and interactive podcasts broadcast via Zoom. Each episode includes a Q&A session where you’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with the presenters. At the end of the episode, you’ll be invited to participate in a call-to-action which makes you eligible for service scholarships and other awards.
You don’t have to be a student to participate in our Humanity Rising VOICES. Everyone is invited to join us for a lively and inspiring conversation!
Please register below to participate in the live session. If you aren’t able to join us for the live session, you can listen to a replay below.
Humanity Rising VOICES hosted by Steve Sarowitz, Saturdays at 11:00am (CT), moderated by Anisha Bandhakavi (Watch our social media for scheduled dates and to register.)
Steve Sarowitz, Founder, Paylocity and CEO, Blue Marble Payroll, Billionaire Philanthropist and World Peace Advocate
Humanity Rising VOICES with Kirk Smalley, dates will be announced in our social media and e-newsletter!
Kirk Smalley lost his 11-year old son to suicide from being bullied.
Join Kirk as he shares his moving story and empowers young people to end bullying!
If you are interested in bringing a virtual assembly to your school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanity Rising VOICES “What Cause Inspires You?” hosted by Alisha Gupta, weekly on Wednesdays at 7pm (CT):
Alisha Gupta, Founder and CEO, Needed but Forgotten, Humanity Rising Ambassador, Entrepreneur and Social Justice Activist
Join Humanity Rising Ambassador Alisha Gupta as she interviews students who are changing the world. Be inspired by their stories, and learn how you can help further their causes, or find your own service passion and make a difference!
If you would like to be a featured presenter, you can apply here.
Check out our past podcasts
- Ravi Sharma - OOTify - Professional PerspectivesEpisode 18 on Professional Perspectives: Ravi Sharma. Hosted by Alisha Gupta Ravi Sharma is a repeat founder as well as an early stage venture investor through iBOS and through TiE Angels. He also is currently an operator of a mental healthcare startup called OOTify and has had two successful… Read more »Published: April 8, 2021 - 12:45 pm
- Larry Stein - Disciplined Investment Mgmt. - Professional PerspectivesEpisode 21 on Professional Perspectives: Larry Stein. Hosted by Alisha Gupta. Larry Stein is the founder and CEO of Disciplined Investment Management in Chicago, Illinois. He is the author of two investment books and has been the Chicago Ambassador for the national CFP Board for several years. In his… Read more »Published: April 6, 2021 - 9:51 pm
- Steve Killelea - The Institute of Economics & PeaceAs a global philanthropist, Steve Killelea has laid the foundations to develop an entirely new understanding of peace. As a thought leader, he has reshaped the entire concept to recognize its integrity to the revival of our economic and political systems. Few have provoked global thought amongst both policymakers and… Read more »Published: April 6, 2021 - 9:11 pm
- Angela Ma, Katie Sze, and April Wu - Budding Companions - Student FeatureAngela Ma, Katie Sze, and April Wu are high school seniors attending Fremd High School in Palatine, IL. In May 2020, they founded the volunteer organization Budding Companions with the goal of promoting optimism and providing companionship to senior citizens amid the coronavirus pandemic. Through virtual conversations, games, performances, and… Read more »Published: April 4, 2021 - 8:18 pm
- Anouk Yeh - Celebrating Differences - Student FeatureAnouk is a 16 year old spoken word poet and organizer. She is the founding Executive Director of the Celebrating Differences Organization, an organization focused on promoting neurodivergent awareness, allyship and inclusivity. She has spoken after prominent figures such as Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, peace activist Ela Gandhi and San Juan,… Read more »Published: March 17, 2021 - 7:05 pm
- Pankti Mehta - Compassion During Corona - Student FeaturePankti Mehta is a rising Junior at the North Royalton High School. Thoroughly passionate about making a positive impact, she is the founder and president of Compassion During Corona: a non-profit that aims to provide upliftment to the global community amidst these times of uncertainty. The website for this organization,… Read more »Published: March 15, 2021 - 1:26 pm
- Rhea & Ranya Sharma - Skulls & Drills - Student FeatureMy name is Rhea Sharma, and I am currently a freshman at Northwestern University as a part of the Honors Program in Medical Education. I am proud to have co-founded Skulls and Drills with my sister 2 years ago, and I am excited to continue to expand our efforts. … Read more »Published: March 3, 2021 - 10:40 am
- Ria Sharma - Limitless Lacrosse - Student FeatureRia Sharma is high school female athlete and president of a Non-Profit Organization called Limitless Lacrosse that provides opportunities and support to the future generation of female athletes through lacrosse mentorship and experiences. Girl's Lacrosse is a more recent uprising sport and girl's typically aren't introduced to it before 8th… Read more »Published: March 2, 2021 - 1:01 pm
- Allen Ruppel - Unity in MotionAllen Ruppel is the founder of Unity in Motion and served as the organization’s Executive Director for the first 20 years. He is currently serving as the organization’s Development Director. He is also the Treasurer on the Board of Directors for the Hope Christian Schools network and a member of… Read more »Published: February 25, 2021 - 7:51 pm
- Andrew Diep-Tran - operationEconomics - Student FeatureWhen things don't go his way, Mission Hills High School senior Andrew Diep-Tran merges economics and entrepreneurship to fight it. So, frustrated with the lack of economic classes and clubs in his community, he founded operationEconomics International (OEI), a nonprofit teaching it to 1,800+ students in 18 chapters across 7… Read more »Published: February 25, 2021 - 7:44 pm