Humanity Rising VOICES
Welcome to our Humanity Rising VOICES Podcast Series!
Humanity Rising VOICES podcasts feature student, business and other community leaders who are changing the world.
We are passionate about helping you find your service passion, build leadership skills and most importantly, inspiring you to take action!
Humanity Rising VOICES are a series of live and interactive podcasts broadcast via Zoom. Each episode includes a Q&A session where you’ll have the opportunity to speak directly with the presenters. At the end of the episode, you’ll be invited to participate in a call-to-action which makes you eligible for service scholarships and other awards.
You don’t have to be a student to participate in our Humanity Rising VOICES. Everyone is invited to join us for a lively and inspiring conversation!
Please register below to participate in the live session. If you aren’t able to join us for the live session, you can listen to a replay below.
Humanity Rising VOICES hosted by Steve Sarowitz, Saturdays at 11:00am (CT), moderated by Anisha Bandhakavi (Watch our social media for scheduled dates and to register.)
Steve Sarowitz, Founder, Paylocity and CEO, Blue Marble Payroll, Billionaire Philanthropist and World Peace Advocate
Humanity Rising VOICES with Kirk Smalley, dates will be announced in our social media and e-newsletter!
Kirk Smalley lost his 11-year old son to suicide from being bullied.
Join Kirk as he shares his moving story and empowers young people to end bullying!
If you are interested in bringing a virtual assembly to your school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Humanity Rising VOICES “What Cause Inspires You?” hosted by Alisha Gupta, weekly on Wednesdays at 7pm (CT):
Alisha Gupta, Founder and CEO, Needed but Forgotten, Humanity Rising Ambassador, Entrepreneur and Social Justice Activist
Join Humanity Rising Ambassador Alisha Gupta as she interviews students who are changing the world. Be inspired by their stories, and learn how you can help further their causes, or find your own service passion and make a difference!
If you would like to be a featured presenter, you can apply here.
Check out our past podcasts
- Behind The Screen Webinar: How To Combat Bullying Through the Bully Buddy AppOn the last Episode of Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying Webinar, we spoke to Tara Townes and Encore “Corey” Hunt about “How Can We Combat Bullying Through The Bullying Buddy.” Tara is an impassioned speaker, author, motivator, inventor, and developmental therapist. She is a philanthropist and… Read more »Published: April 7, 2022 - 3:20 pm
- Episode 27 of Professional Perspectives with Therese Rowley, Ph.D., CEO of Accelerated AlignmentTherese Rowley, Ph.D., CEO of Accelerated Alignment, is a speaker, author, skilled intuitive and trusted business advisor. She partners with leaders through complex challenges of personal and organizational strategy and transformation, using innovative approaches and intuitive intelligence to support organizational mindset change and conscious culture-building. In addition, Dr. Rowley provides… Read more »Published: March 29, 2022 - 7:34 pm
- Behind The Screen - Why Do People Bully Based on a Person's Race and Culture?On the last episode of the Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying Webinar, Devin and Dr. Randhawa are joined by Dr. Janet Awokoya, CEO of Dr Js Lounge, LLC, a racial, ethnic, and cross-cultural educational coaching and training company that provides professional development workshops to individuals, educational institutions,… Read more »Published: February 25, 2022 - 2:27 pm
- Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying Webinar: How Can We Prevent Youth Suicide Through Cyber Safety?On the last Episode of "Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying" Webinar, the topic is "How Can We Prevent Youth Suicide Through Cyber Safety?" Joining us is Gabriel's Light Marketing Director, Caroline Lubbers. She spoke about the organization's mission of using education, cyber safety, and kindness campaigns in… Read more »Published: January 24, 2022 - 3:39 pm
- Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying Webinar w/ Shant'a Miller White and Arlette SimmonsOn the Second Episode of Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying Webinar. Host Devin Moore, Founder of #RaceToSpeakUp and Designer of #BehindTheScreen Curriculum, and Co-Host Dr. Sundeep Randhawa, a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist are joined by Shant'a Miller White and Arlette Simmons. Shant'a Miller White is the Founder… Read more »Published: December 6, 2021 - 1:55 pm
- What is Cyberbullying?: Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying WebinarHello and welcome to the first Episode of Behind The Screen - The Harms of Cyberbullying Webinar. Hosted by Devin Moore, Founder of #RaceToSpeakUp and Designer of #BehindTheScreen Curriculum, and Co-Host Dr. Sundeep Randhawa, a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. They talk about what cyberbullying is, cyberbullying prevention, how to be… Read more »Published: October 28, 2021 - 4:03 pm
- Carmen Hernandez (Professional Perspectives Episode 21)Episode 21 on Professional Perspectives; Carmen Hernandez, Family Counselor in the greater Chicago area. Hosted by Alisha Gupta. Chicago native Carmen Hernandez graduated two years ago from UIC (University of Illinois Chicago) and works with Catholic Charities as a family counselor. She is passionate about social justice and helping the… Read more »Published: September 15, 2021 - 1:00 pm
- Sasha Miller - The 50-Year Poverty Line - Student FeatureSasha Miller is a 2021 graduating senior and a Boulder native! She has found her passion of poverty, conservation, and indigenous rights through travel, education, and personal experiences. She loves to talk to people and be involved within her community and she is currently working as an Americorps member with PeaceJam.… Read more »Published: August 25, 2021 - 11:34 am
- Medha Kolhe - Professional PerspectivesMedha Kolhe is a Risk Management Analyst and the Co-founder and CEO of Inara. She recently graduated from Babson College (Class of '21) in Boston, Massachusetts, and is a Bay Area native. In college, she majored in finance, strategic management, and entrepreneurship, while also studying abroad opportunities in London, Dubai,… Read more »Published: August 25, 2021 - 10:20 am
- Devin Moore & Alisha Gupta - CyberbullyingHi all! Today I will be podcasting with Devin Moore, founder of #RaceToSpeakUp on the subject of Cyber Bullying and how it affects people. --- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/humanity-rising-voices/support Read more »Published: August 1, 2021 - 8:53 am