RISE UP! Who Stood Up for You?
Welcome to the RISE UP! Challenge
The RISE UP Challenge is a wonderful way to build a culture of purpose and deeper connection within your company and your communities!
Did you know…
- Suicide is now the second leading cause of death among teens.
- 1 in 3 youth are cyberbullied; cyberbullying increased 73% during the pandemic.
- LGBTQ+ students are 3x more likely to experience bullying with 85% being verbally harassed.
Young people have the power to change this!
Devin Moore, Humanity Rising Ambassador and the Founder of #RaceToSpeakUp
Humanity Rising helps youth to see the light in themselves and become upstanders to end bullying. We provide a platform for outstanding young changemakers like Devin to inspire their peers to create a more compassionate and unified world.
Your participation in the RISE UP Challenge will help empower youth to become their best selves and better the world around them.
There are many ways to participate:
- Participate in our RISE UP! – Who Stood Up for You? video challenge where your employees have the opportunity to inspire youth through sharing their own stories of bullying, allyship, and thanking someone who stood up for them. This is a wonderful way to build deeper connections and unity within your own organization through passion and purpose.
We will also create a video montage for your company!
US Cellular celebrates their company culture of inclusion by taking the RISE UP Challenge and sharing their stories of coming out, allyship and inclusion!
- Participate in a virtual scholarship awards ceremony where you will have the opportunity to meet and celebrate young change makers, and build a talent pipeline of outstanding young leaders.
“I was honored to present scholarships on behalf of Discover at Humanity Rising’s virtual award ceremony. Volunteerism is one of Discover’s core values and this was a great way to make an impact, especially in this digital world!”
—Melissa P., Discover Financial Services
- Make a donation to help bring our youth empowerment programs to more students, helping them see the light in themselves, and better the world around them. For every $5,000 donation, we will award a $1,500 Humanity Rising Service Scholarship in your company’s name. Your employees have the opportunity to help review students’ service stories and select finalists.
“This was the BEST volunteer experience by far. I reviewed the service stories with my two young children. They learned about service and different social causes, and were inspired by seeing what older kids, who are their role models, are doing to make a difference in the world.” Zurich Employee
Companies like Discover, Wintrust, and US Cellular have joined the Humanity Rising Movement and are helping to empower youth to change the world.
We would love for your company to join us.
Yes, I’m interested in learning more about how my company and employees can be a part of Humanity Rising!