Humanity Rising Race to Unity!
We Are One Human Family
1 in 3 youth are cyberbullied. Cyberbullying has increased 70% during the pandemic.
Humanity Rising is on a mission to empower youth to become upstanders and end bullying!
In recognition of MLK Day 2021, Humanity Rising has launched the “MLK Challenge: Race to Create Unity” inviting students in the Greater Chicago area to submit their solutions to bullying and how to create greater unity in our world. Students with the best solutions and actions will be recognized and awarded scholarships at a virtual awards ceremony on MLK Day, January 18th .
Submissions will be accepted up until December 7th.
How to enter:
1. Upload your written answer to one of the questions above.
2. Upload a 60 second video sharing your solution.
Hi, I’m (name) and I’m part of the Humanity Rising MLK Challenge: Race to Create Unity. Then share your solution.
Post your answer to Instagram and Facebook tagging Humanity Rising and two companies or celebrities challenging them to make an inspiring video and/or donate to Humanity Rising to help empower students to end bullying!
Your video should be 60 seconds or less. You can just talk or you can be more creative with your video. Most importantly, speak from your heart! Be sure to use the hashtag #MLKChallenge when you click on the link below to submit your video!
Must be a high school student in the Chicagoland area and submit your solution prior to midnight December 7, 2020.
Inviting All Chicago Area Companies
Humanity Rising invites all socially conscious companies and individuals to help empower youth to create a more compassionate and better world.
How you and your employees can participate in the Humanity Rising MLK $5K Race to Unity:
- Join us as a $5K partner and invite your employees to participate in our virtual volunteer opportunities, including voting and choosing finalists.
- Have your CEO and employees create videos to share inspiring messages with youth.
- Spread the word in your community (Invite your friends and family to participate!)
- Give your employees the chance to donate through our turnkey employee giving campaign, and create healthy competition within departments and ERGs!
- Announce and present scholarships in your company’s name during the awards ceremony that takes place on MLK Day, January 18th.
Join the MLK $5K Challenge!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org